fave food........

stuey

THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITION

After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health:

1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

4. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

5. Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to Hooters for some 911 Hot Wings and a cold glass of beer or thrice :p

I'll miss Hooters when I get home... shame they don't have them in the UK.

One of the septic tanks I'm working with just got back to cali from new york where he went to a bikini bar - sounds great!

They do mate! :yahoo: There's one in Nottingham, went to it on ma mates stag a few years back. Close your ears, you could have swore you were in the US of A.....then again ;)

http://www.hooters-uk.com/

THE FINAL WORD ON NUTRITION

After an exhaustive review of the research literature, here's the final word on nutrition and health:

1. Japanese eat very little fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

2. Mexicans eat a lot of fat and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

3. Chinese drink very little red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

4. Italians drink excessive amounts of red wine and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

5. Germans drink beer and eat lots of sausages and fats and suffer fewer heart attacks than us.

CONCLUSION: Eat and drink what you like. Speaking English is apparently what kills you

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to Hooters for some 911 Hot Wings and a cold glass of beer or thrice :p

I'll miss Hooters when I get home... shame they don't have them in the UK.

One of the septic tanks I'm working with just got back to cali from new york where he went to a bikini bar - sounds great!

They do mate! :yahoo: There's one in Nottingham, went to it on ma mates stag a few years back. Close your ears, you could have swore you were in the US of A.....then again ;)

http://www.hooters-uk.com/

Yup it rocks, plus they sevre chicken wings in Spearmint Rhinos in Langley which is like 2 miles from you

The strange thing about Hooters is that these semi-naked hotties walk around... and people bring their girlfriends and families in here. It's almost like people don't notice that these chix are hot, wobbling and v friendly, whilst they bottle feed their baby. Bizarre.

The only annoying thing is that some of the Hooters chix have those annoying whining high pitched dumbass voices.

But then again, there was one girl in yesterday whom I can only describe as a goddess and very smart - I even forgot my wings for a few minutes as she spoke to me. Think she was greek or something :cloud9:

Its just not a sexual place me old china. Here's this stunning young lady in hotpants and tight, low cut top acting like I'm on old school chum. I had my Chopin sheet music with me (yes tinkle the ivories) so she dragged the other hotties over to talk about music.

I'm going to have to remember to take me Chopin music out with me more often!

I even cracked the old "my fingers are very nimble" and they didn't get it at all, even when I waggled them in front of their faces.

The night got weirder as I ended up in a blues bar listening to the keyboard player from Spinal Tap - good bloke, but you can tell he's done some damage in his time!

We dont have Hooters but we have japanese food served on womens bodys. Never been there but I dint know why sounds a bit off putting. Could get hair in my rice :yuck::D

Apparently a research was done a while back and they say one of the most healthest takaways you can get are kebabs :scare:

Except Donna. Because most of the time they grill the meat, which drips the fat of, then they put in a pitta and fill with salad, just dont order chips as a side ;)

Also the chilli sauce speeds up the metabolic rate :teeth:

The worst takeaway to get is pizza