fave food........

stuey

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The strange thing about Hooters is that these semi-naked hotties walk around... and people bring their girlfriends and families in here. It's almost like people don't notice that these chix are hot, wobbling and v friendly, whilst they bottle feed their baby. Bizarre.

The only annoying thing is that some of the Hooters chix have those annoying whining high pitched dumbass voices.

But then again, there was one girl in yesterday whom I can only describe as a goddess and very smart - I even forgot my wings for a few minutes as she spoke to me. Think she was greek or something :cloud9:

Agree, it is totally bizarre. I went in one in Kentucky (real bible belt town) and there are all these families, yet they are getting their food served by someone in a bikini....it just messed up.

Pretend it is one of your mates birthdays (or don't pretend if it is :headhurt: ) and tell the staff....they'll then have to do the Hooters song. :teeth::teeth::teeth: We did it to my boss, so there he is standing on top of a stool with a salt and pepper, one in each hand singing this daft song....mess the words up and they start again. So funny :teeth::teeth::teeth: