Some pics of before and after front badge removal

BlackBullet

Well iv been wanting to do this for a while, and i just got round to it.

I finally got my car back today and took a few shots of it and wanted to show you guys :) oh + i lowered it about an inch :yahoo:

This is before i took it.

IMG_0195.jpg

During the job.

IMG_0399.jpg

IMG_0398.jpg

a pic of the front bumper today.

IMG_0435.jpg

some pics after lowering it.

IMG_0443.jpg

IMG_0444.jpg

I hope these were good steps, next im planning to buy a lip and simple hood. :clap:

Cheers,

Nial :)

I wanted to de-badge the back, but it was gonna take time as u know the badge is on the truck so basically they have to take the window out and respray it, plus i need to by window edge seals for the back because they dont provide it, so im hoping to soon :D

And thanks for the reply guys i very appreciate the care <3

Next mod, interior re-styling.. changing the theme of the car.. its black and red from inside but im changing to a blue and black theme for a cold or cool look :D in the up coming weeks

CHEERS!

Nial

If you look closely there is a fine film of dust on the bonnet which makes the newly sprayed bumper look a darker colour :)

Looks very nice

Can't help but think the bumper is a slightly darker black than the rest of the car though...

If you look closely there is a fine film of dust on the bonnet which makes the newly sprayed bumper look a darker colour :)

Looks very nice

Can't help but think the bumper is a slightly darker black than the rest of the car though...

I thought that might be the case

• 1 month later...