Photoshop?

bkjmr

I was just trying to get peoples opinions. I shooped some x5 alloys onto my car. I was wondering if i am the only person who thinks it looks good. I lowered the car and added the alloys. Opinions please.

capture.png

I have exams and have been procrastinating. Hence playing about with photoshop.

They're not too dissimilar in style to the newer Nismo wheels, just chunkier.

LMGT5

2009-nissan-370z-nismo-s-tune-4-588x441.jpg

LMZ5

NISMO-370Z-3.jpg

I love the LMGT5, rear offset may be a bit aggressive for a 350Z though.

I saw some new sets of the LMZ5 on eBay US for around $900 a while ago which considering how light and good quality they are seemed like a bargain, just couldn't bring myself to buy them though.

I've been looking into the multi-spoke wheels as an alternative to the popular 5-spoke styles, check out the thread here:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=59433

i dont like that 370 at all :yuck:

Which one, or do you just mean the lower photo with the LMZ5 wheels? I really don't think the the LMZ5s look good on the 370Z at all but I thought they may look okay on a 350Z, maybe refinished in a different colour.

There is a guy with a slammed 350 with 7series wheels. Looks awesome! Check on driftworks

Those were the ones that made me want different alloys, but I would like to do something nobody has done. Style 95's they are. It only really looks good if u have the wider rears all around.

5109284340_ea3833ba45_o.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

143044-1306442799-5-l.jpg

The guy with the sunset was on this forum I think. Some people were pretty critical of his car and I haven't seem him since. That picture was from Japfest I think, I remember seeing it there last year.

I wish people would grow up sometimes, that car is too low and it doesnt have oem rays or rota gtr's its crap. I've read some of the stuff he has done on driftworks you can tell he is a knowledgeable guy. Also the car is hero spec IMO.

That sunset is probably my favourite car on the forum.

The guy with the sunset was on this forum I think. Some people were pretty critical of his car and I haven't seem him since. That picture was from Japfest I think, I remember seeing it there last year.

I wish people would grow up sometimes, that car is too low and it doesnt have oem rays or rota gtr's its crap. I've read some of the stuff he has done on driftworks you can tell he is a knowledgeable guy. Also the car is hero spec IMO.

That sunset is probably my favourite car on the forum.

The stance on it is awesome!

Blowing off a little steam there dblock? :lol:

No mate, it just annoys me when people do these petty snipes at peoples cars. Yes they should man up and take it but when someone has put care and attention into it its hard to hear your cars crap doesn't really show us being a friendly lot either, when we are. :)

All forums have their certain sheep look cars here its rays with spaces or rota gtr's but when people are like look at this car its soo ugly because I dont like the wheels. It just winds me up :lol: