Another new member in the North East!!!

Hi all,

Yep, another new member. Just filling in the void in the North East.....

I am due to be picking up my first Z next week after a 3 year wait (no money like!!), I cannot wait and I am filling my pants with anticipation......

Look forward to speakin to you all in time

Ade

Hi all,

I am due to be picking up my first Z next week after a 3 year wait (no money like!!), I cannot wait and I am filling my pants with anticipation......

Ade

Hi Ade and welcome

Where in the North East, we are in Seaham.

Got lots of goodies for the 350Z.

Hi all,

Ade

Hi Ade and welcome

Where in the North East, we are in Seaham.

Got lots of goodies for the 350Z.

Hi Phil,

Im in sunny Morpeth, not too far away. I would certainly be interested in some "goodies". Any price/stock list??

Ade

Finally picked up my Z (UK 04 Blade GT) today from Yorkshire and drove it down to my folks place in Nottingham for the weekend. I am absolutly over the moon with it, its in mint condition, wished i could of got a new one but some of us aint that lucky!!

I must say that since my last decent car, and after spending the last 5 years driving around in mediocre - same old - motors, I forgot how easy it was to fall in love with a car. This car has completely blown me away (as i knew it would) and I have spent the last 8 hours grinning from ear to ear.

I am glad to be driving such a "different" car and not driving one of the norms!!

Looking forward to running into all of the other proud owners soon.

All the best,

Ade

Finally picked up my Z (UK 04 Blade GT) today from Yorkshire and drove it down to my folks place in Nottingham for the weekend. I am absolutly over the moon with it, its in mint condition, wished i could of got a new one but some of us aint that lucky!!

I must say that since my last decent car, and after spending the last 5 years driving around in mediocre - same old - motors, I forgot how easy it was to fall in love with a car. This car has completely blown me away (as i knew it would) and I have spent the last 8 hours grinning from ear to ear.

I am glad to be driving such a "different" car and not driving one of the norms!!

Looking forward to running into all of the other proud owners soon.

All the best,

Ade

Get some pics up and then get your name down for the NW drive out in April :thumbs: