Just had a call from my boss...

defianty

"Sorry mate but i've just hit your car in the car park!" :rant:

Front bumper spit, I doubt it's repairable and one of the headlamp washer covers has snapped in half.

Can't say I'm impressed but on the bright side he's paying for the lot. I'm not going to take the **** so will be happy with a secondhand bumper which I'll get repainted. The bonus will be no more stone chips :yahoo: It'll also be a crime if I didn't get the annoying little scuff on the rear bumper painted at the same time :D

I'm not on here much these days so who's the source to drop a PM to regarding decent used parts. If anyone's got any suggestions for a good paint shop in the South East I'm all ears too.

Cheers guys :teeth:

I remember when I had a very similar incident a few years ago ... except in my case I hit my boss's Porsche :scare:

Luckily I didn't do any major damage apart from a slight scuff which he had sorted for under £200 ...

He was pretty cool about the whole thing and only asked that I gave him half the cost ... which I thought was very fair!

:thumbs:

Ouch, if that was me I would of been :rant:

Saying that though my friend texted me yesterday to say he had gone into a brand spanking new Ferrai in his works 4x4 OOOPSSS! Naturally the first thing I said is I wanted to see pictures :lol: