New Mods And A Good Old Detail

JT350GT4

Had a productive day on Sunday :D fitted all the new mods recently purchased and managed to fit in an engine oil/filter changeout :yahoo:

Gave her a good old detailing this morning and took some pics of the old and new mods.

Black vinyled roof and CF front lip cover :#1:

IMG_0497.jpg

Front Clear reflectors

IMG_0491.jpg

New colour coded engine cover :) and CF bonnet dampers (also a D1 Spec engine damper in there somewhere lol)

IMG_0496.jpg

Invidia Gemini (+Berks) and clear rear fog light cluster

IMG_0492.jpg

Nismo CF gear knob

IMG_0495.jpg

Few more pics :)

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

Looking v good dude!

With your carbon lip did you manage to get it all in on one go or did you have cut pieces out on the corners?

Never had to cut away mate, went on in one go. Daryl did an awesome job of trimming it up before it was posted to me :thumbs:

Looking v good dude!

With your carbon lip did you manage to get it all in on one go or did you have cut pieces out on the corners?

Never had to cut away mate, went on in one go. Daryl did an awesome job of trimming it up before it was posted to me :thumbs:

Thanks dude, whos daryl btw as I wanna redo mine as my carbon one is more like a patchwork quilt lol.

Looking v good dude!

Thanks dude, whos daryl btw as I wanna redo mine as my carbon one is more like a patchwork quilt lol.

Search for Daryl, that's his username, he's one of the lads on here. He makes the front lips to order :)

And thanks for the comments guys appreciate them :)

I love the lip I got from Daryl too, mine still looks mint after over a year and a fair few 1,000 miles :thumbs:

cbb2bf35.jpg

Top Tip to keep it looking brand new is get a little tube of black Tcut it fills in any little nicks and gives it a lovely deep shine, although is your laquered? Looks very shiny, i prefer the matt look...

absolutely stunning, always loved the custards. yours is beautiful!!! B)

:blush: Much appreciated

And yes Dave mines lacquered, hmmm not too sure about the matt look but it's each to their own :D. I've tried to see if there's any give in it but it's truly stuck on haha, was worried it might fall off whilst driving :scare: