Picked up my new Baby two weeks ago!

bazk87

So I was the owner of an 07 Civic Type R for two years that I did a good bit of modding to but felt it was time to change and decided that the 370z was the one for me! Absolutly love it, it's a Sept 09 with 9k on the clock. How damn good do these cars look! It's in amazing condition with nothing that I can see to be an issue with it! What a car to drive, the RWD and sychro rev are just fantastic. The oem bridgestones ain't great though, either is the exhaust note ie there isn't one. Love it though and can't wait to get modding!

photowu.jpg

From a wee city called Derry in Northern Ireland. Cheers for the comments, love the car. Only way I can describe it is a beautiful beast! Seems to be very few mods available for it as of yet! Who in the UK deals in exhausts for it or are most imported? Been told the Fast Intentions is awesome but thinking I'll probably get a custom exhaust and Cold air intake made. What are the eibach springs like for her? Think there's a bit too much space between the wheels and the arch!

:welcome: I run with Eibachs, both springs and 25mm spacers, eliminates the fat 'Merkin roll, brings it down @ 30mm and the stance and handling are both vastly improved.

Exhaust wise there is a big selection for the 370, custom will make it unique though, but have a listen to Will370z's video of the Berk combo CBE and HFC's, sounds vv B)

I didnt realise your from glasgow mate? There is a small meet happening in Braehead tonight... why dont you pop down and you can listen to my exhauast as I got mine from simon.... infact a few of us have now got custom exhausts from him :thumbs:

Lol from northern ireland mate, just was searching and seen that you mentioned him,

Im sure they could ship! What kind of price did they do yours for if you dont mind me asking. PM me if you want. Ive only ever seen one other 370 on the roads over here!