Intro and hopefully some Info

bmg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, just sold my JDM import - does not really matter if uk or import. What really matters is how it has been looked after mileage/services etc. Check the paperwork and go onto VOSA so you can check (free) the mileage when it was imported.

Mike

B)

Sounds pricey but the mileage is a good selling point. I paid a little under 9k for my 05 uk gt pack roadster with just 13800 miles on two weeks ago.

Point worth checking... if it has the original tyres, check for cracking between the treads. My two rears had but i allready decided to put a full set of Falken 452,s on anyway.

it came with , new discs and pads and a new set of falkens all round. its coming into between quite a few elements of my life now. got my final uni exams in a week and ive managed to everyday find an ezcuse as to why i must go out in the zed.......

So got the zed, love it....

fastest colour too ... looks very nice :thumbs: ... envious

yeah i here gunmetl grey adds 5 bhp :D

the only thing am going to do is after the summer get the front bumper sprayed a few stone chips, or might just get a full respray, but i think id keep the colour , love it