My old car for sale

Sarnie

No I went to one up the M6 - can't think what it's called now.

Was it through treatme.net? I got a driving experience through eBay with them which is at Stafford. I paid about £100 to drive a 360, db9, impreza, evo and a clio on a wet track for hand brake turns. I also got photos of me driving them all and then one printed off ad a part of the package. They also put me in a gallardo first of all by mistake, so I definitely got my money's worth.

Just a shame it was all in 3rd and 4th gear, there was no drive out of the corners.

That's the one - Stafford treatment.net

Again the Evo Scooby thing changed my opinions. Always like the scooby but preferred the Evo on the day.

I paid for the in car video, which wasn't that great.

The instructor in the evo let me get a bit closer to the redline, but I definately enjoyed the impreza more, I was overtaking all the ferraris and lamborginis in it.

I've got a couple of great pictures where I'm obviously displeased whilst in the evo and a beaming smile whilst in the impreza :D

I just prefer the exhaust note of the impreza, I looked at getting a Murtaya (impreza engined kit car, designed by the person that did the s1 elise) before I got the zed as I wanted a sportier looking car but still with the Subaru burble. Instead I've got a zed with a japspeed k1, although Im soon to get a blitz exhaust from a member off here.

Been speaking to the owner and he pointed me in the direction of a vid of the car on Youtube

He's doing agreat job of trying to sell it back to me :lol:

Nice B)

Has anyone noticed the black GTR waiting at the lights in the very first few seconds of the vid? You can actually see it above ^^^