Group buy 350/370 hfcs, decats

Will370z

Well i have had the stillen exhaust on rosie for a week and absolutely love it, great quality sound but i know there is something missing. 

Im am really missing the berks hfcs. When i added the berks to my old milltek exhaust it transformed the sound of the 350z and i keep thinking the stillen would be awesome with those hfcs. Deeper and more of a throaty burble, it will be awesome.

I know of another forum member who is also interested so contacted Tarmac about the possibility of a group buy. He performed above and beyond the call of duty getting my stillen from the usa to dorking in 3 days ready for fitting which was truly impressive so i wanted the berks from him.

We need to get 5 of us together to get the grop buy discount which includes the following.

Berks high flow cats

350z 03-06 hfcs £365

350z 07 up n 370z hfcs £399

Decats

350z decats 03-06 £155

350z HR and 370z decats £225

Tarmac please feel free to edit or ammend as required if i have got any details wrong.

So common lads and lasses, get your names down and make your car sound amazing :)

1) will370z berks hfc please.

Guys is it worth fitting Hfc to a standard exhaust system?

I love the sound of the stock 350 exhaust, and given what it did for my milltek id imagine it would sound great combined with the stock exhaust. Ive not heard what its like though so cant say for sure.

Anyone else done this?

Got my Berks on a couple of weeks ago now (along with some Nismo pipes :)) - well worth the money, the car sounds absolutely lovely now.

Of course, you cant just go putting HFCs on the stock exhaust, you need a full cat back as well for full on shouty Zed goodness :)

I've added Berks HFCs and a Stillen Y pipe to a standard Nissan exhaust - it sounds so much better! :thumbs:

Lovely rasp starting at about 3k, it's quite noticeable inside but not obtrusive, 'droney' or loud from the inside - and no neighbours have complained on my 0530 :thumbdown: departures to work since they've been on.

I've gone back to driving with the window open again just to hear...

And they came from one of Tarmacs group buys last year.

If you can get yourself to Gatwick you're welcome to have a ride and listen for yourself.

TimFF

Hi Simon

No, I don't - my video gear is rooted in the Hi8 tape era :blush: and I haven't done anything about recording the Zed on anything that can record a decent sound. Must admit I'm curious to hear what it sounds like from the outside myself... :)

cheers

TimFF

1) will370z Berks HFC for the 370z

2) MRH 350Z = Berks HFC '03-'06

3) Ioneabee Berks HFC 370z

4) thetranquilbass - Berk HFC 350z 07'-

1 more then we are good to go.

All in stock so far :thumbs:

funny I don't see the caped crusader logo here ...aka zmanalex :lol: