first 350z then marriage - please help!

dr bru

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha nice one........

Your taking her to a fab island holiday resort....

It happens to be Feb 14th......

Your both a good vintage (been going for 10 years)....

Mate shes got the white dress in the suit case...check the 'secret' compartment :scare::scare::scare:

I took the better half (& she is ) to Thailand did something similar...she's at least 1 step ahead so go with it and just act like its all new..she'll do the same.

Have a fab one..nothing like it.

I think I'm going to cry..........best of luck. You can't go wrong if you're doing all this after 10 years. Us ladies like it as romantic as possible so don't do what my husband did - we got married in Barbados and when the reverend said "all my worldly goods" he said AGAIN! Referring to the ex wife during our wedding ceremony was not a good idea. Must remind myself why I'm still here.............

I think I'm going to cry..........best of luck. You can't go wrong if you're doing all this after 10 years. Us ladies like it as romantic as possible so don't do what my husband did - we got married in Barbados and when the reverend said "all my worldly goods" he said AGAIN! Referring to the ex wife during our wedding ceremony was not a good idea. Must remind myself why I'm still here.............

I love the Again bit. Sheer class!

Ahhh, give the guy a break... he was nervous... surprised he's got any worldly goods left anywayz... :blush:

Right...As it stands I have using the Z as my excuse for having proposed earlier due to money etc...

Anyways, the time has come to ask after 10 years of being going out since the age of 16

Taking her to the Maldives on Monday and plan do to it there.. Got dinner planned on the beach on the 14th. Can anyone give me any last minute ideas for proposing!!??? ;)

Good luck matey - I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about after 10yrs.

I'm in a similar predicament (8yrs), but not sure about another country. I'm absolutely fine with it, but she might want something in this country with family and friends. (personally, i'd like to keep it low key - after all, we're pretty much married anyway!)

Is it just you two, or are you taking any close family out for the cermony?

Maybe a bash when you get back?

Right...As it stands I have using the Z as my excuse for having proposed earlier due to money etc...

Anyways, the time has come to ask after 10 years of being going out since the age of 16

Taking her to the Maldives on Monday and plan do to it there.. Got dinner planned on the beach on the 14th. Can anyone give me any last minute ideas for proposing!!??? ;)

Good luck matey - I'm sure you've got nothing to worry about after 10yrs.

I'm in a similar predicament (8yrs), but not sure about another country. I'm absolutely fine with it, but she might want something in this country with family and friends. (personally, i'd like to keep it low key - after all, we're pretty much married anyway!)

Is it just you two, or are you taking any close family out for the cermony?

Maybe a bash when you get back?

Maldives guy for proposing: bloody hell what are you going to do for honeymoon? :teeth:

• 2 weeks later...