Wales 2012 - Supporting Hope House 26/4 UPDATE P.1

I Received the Voucher donation from OPIE OILS today along with air fresheners for all attending cars :teeth:

Just need to remember to bring them along, will someone please remind me once I have my car back on the road? :blush:

Good news and the fresherners will come in useful with the work-outs the drivers will get on the drives :thumbs::drive1

More prizes arriving daily now - many many thanks to all those generously donating :clap:

see Page 1 for latest list and watch out for the opportunity of buying tickets online, whether you are coming to the Wales weekend or not, go to be published very shortly ;)

Good news!!! I think you might like this one guys ;):thumbs::)

Ben at RARERIMS has very generously donated the following prizes:- :clap::clap::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

1) A voucher for 25% off Wheels.

2) A pair of of VIP tickets to a British Drift Championship meeting with access to all areas and, if available, on the day at the chosen meet passenger rides with a Rota sponsored driver!!!!!. The lucky winner can chose the meet most convenient to them.

Not bad for the price of some raffle tickets, please dig deep guys!!! :bangin::)

Leon @ EPRacing is donating ---- Arrived today :thumbs:

1X EPR 350mm Deep dish steering wheel

1X Nismo Gear Knob White

1X Nismo Gear Knob Black

1X Pivot Push Start Button

Steve 350z – Redline Styling is donating 1x Carbon Fiber Nismo gear knob ----arrived today :thumbs:

I`m sure we have room in the prize basket for a few more donations. It`s all for a great cause :D