Nissan HKS super charger kit with extras £2300 ono

olivergreenhill

I bought this a year ago with the intention of fitting to my car but never got around to doing it. Having started a new business I have decided to sell it and start my Forced Induction dream another time.

For sale is :

The full HKS SC kit, (nothing missing) this fitted with the provided NKS F-CON piggyback and the extra APS injectors will work fantasticly.

The kit includes the Full NKS kit sold as per the manafactorer and will fit both the 03 and 06 upwards cars as has been fabricated to do so.

Also included are 6x APS 440cc injectors that will fit both models of engine that the 350z came in.

There is a fuel rail included that just needs welding up if thats a route you wanted to go down. But this is not something the HKS kit needs just a extra.

Brand new boxed Walbro 255ltr/hr fuel pump and the old pump sold with kit also.

As you can see the HKS bracket has been modded and wielded so it will fit on a facelift 06 car as well as the 03. When i went to collect this kit i took my friend from TDI south in thurrock essex who deals in HKS parts and he checked that every part, bolt and bracket was included. Of course i cant guranetee this in the sale but we checked against the original fitting instructions that can be downloaded online.

He also checked the quality of the work undertaken to the braket so it fits both models of car and he was very happy with the strength of the bracket and the quality of work/ welds / metal used etc.

I bought this of a fellow 350z forum member and was very happy with the condition of all the parts. The kit also includes some vortex SC oil and a clean air filter.

The kit has approx 2k miles on it and the belt that is included in perfect condition. The charger spins well and there is no movement or rattles (so its perfect)

ENJOY

£2300 ono

Due to the past history of the modified bracket, and the controvesy it caused (rightly or wrongly so) can you please post up a picture of the bracket close up so any potential buyer can see what has been adjusted.

For buyers information, this system previously belonged to "Cookbot"

Very tempted, I have a (53) 2004 so have no need to use the modified part of the bracket (i think?). Hmmmm. Can anyone see any additional items I'd need if I got this?

You still need a bracket though. And since the modified one is the only one with the kit, that's what you will be using. Unless you purchase another from elsewhere.

what I meant was from my understanding is it has had modifications to allow it to fit an 06+ car, so surely the 03-06 bolt holes etc are still intact and good. What is the controversial issue with this bracket anyway?

Sorry to ask the questions but I want to understand it before I consider it.

Hmmmm interesting...

Think you'll have a lot of interest here for this - as SC/TS don't seem to be coming up as much now.... I know I for one am very interested in going down the FI route and thus decided not to bother with anything else now!

If you can upload the bracket pic that would be great - anyone know if this is something that Abbey would be happy to take on and fit?

Thinking about it

Who's very good at modding, experience with SC's and has a spare Zed kicking around ?

Hmm , sure there's a member on here :lol:

If you put any more ideas on "that" members' head, your gonna end up getting the brunt of it from his other half lol.

so as the last place i posted a question is now locked ill ask a few more in here

oh and yes i did miss your post LEXX where you said it was a member and said who it was were all human :bangin:

so moving on from that will this fit my 05 GT4?

looking at the bracket im not sure i would be happy to re use it as some strength has been removed form the middle part

However the second picture does show its now been welded back up so could be stronger than before or weaker, so can a bracket be purchased separately does any one know the cost of one ?

can this system just be bolted on and not require a mapping etc (i only ask as i did a SC conversion on my IS200 bolt on upgrade for more power etc no tuning)

Cheers

Due to the past history of the modified bracket, and the controvesy it caused (rightly or wrongly so) can you please post up a picture of the bracket close up so any potential buyer can see what has been adjusted.

For buyers information, this system previously belonged to "Cookbot"

I will post up a picture of the modified bracket as soon as I can. But away for a week at the essex tattoo expo working as artist there so not sure I will get it on here in time. The eBay listing finishes in 10 days but thinking about it there is some detailed and close up pictures on there is anyone wanted to have a look.

Hmmmm interesting...

Think you'll have a lot of interest here for this - as SC/TS don't seem to be coming up as much now.... I know I for one am very interested in going down the FI route and thus decided not to bother with anything else now!

If you can upload the bracket pic that would be great - anyone know if this is something that Abbey would be happy to take on and fit?

Please see my more detailed pics on eBay. I will try and get some pics up if I come home with the next 10 days. If not and your local come and have a look? ;)