Nissan HKS super charger kit with extras £2300 ono

olivergreenhill

So anyone here pick this up? I see it went or a good price, I had spotted this last week but decided to take the plunge & buy the Vortech v3 rather than take the chance with the bracket not working

How much did it go for ????

Was unsure on the bracket too :thumbs:

How much did you pay for you vortech v3 & where did you get it ??

Only two downsides.

HKS service & support is now restricted as the American outfit has been closed down, so any issues it's direct to Japan.

The blower is the old Mk1 as such has far lower power and torque in comparison to the new GT version which is on-par with the Vortech.

Great price for an old blower I have to say, especially with the unknown performance of the bracket and future re-sale uncertainty along with the fact parts will be VERY hard to source.

Only two downsides.

HKS service & support is now restricted as the American outfit has been closed down, so any issues it's direct to Japan.

I used to work for HKS, support is fine as one of the guys speaks Japanese so if problems they contact hks japan.

I actually inquired about a new bracket for this kit as i was interested.

HKS Japan currently have 1 ex demo bracket for the Version 1 kit, if you buy it from HKS Europe (UK) they can get you it for £150 plus VAT and shipping.

A new version 2 bracket will cost £400 plus VAT and shipping...