JP Type S kit for facelift 350z

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

I will be offering this lip kit to facelift owners shortly...

Its for owners that want a more subtle look on their Zed but it does look pretty tasty. Plus its made of Polyurethane.

JP Type S Complete Body Kit Nissan 350Z 06-08

Made with OEM quality Super Polyurethane. Hardware is included with all of JP products. For products that required double-sided tape, industrial grade double-sided tape comes pre-installed. Complete Kit includes: Front Under Spoiler, a Pair of Side Skirts, and Rear Diffuser.

NOTE: Rear diffuser is made of FRP. Picture shown with Type B rear spoiler sold separately.

Prices need to be confirmed due to shipping but im estimating around £1200 delivered, Pretty good for a brand name. I believe Jay had the type N kit so im sure he can vouch for quality etc.

350z-JP-Sports-Vizage-Type-S-body-kit-fREAR-1.jpg

JP (Japan Products) Corporation is one of the oldest and largest aerodynamics components manufacturers in Japan. Since 1970, JP Corporation worked with various OEM (Original Equipment Manufacture) deals in designing and manufacturing aero components using the latest technology, Super Polyurethane (SPU) material.

JP Corporation has been known for affordability and ultra high quality material that is proven by many major auto manufacturers in last 35 years. That makes them the leader and #1 in the Japanese Aero industry.

I did indeed Tarmac.. I had the type N front bumper and the side skirts aswell. Great quality kit... had no problem with fitment at all. They went on like a glove :D

Thanks Jay, thats what I wanted to hear tbh... I think im pretty much done with replica kits now as i've been stung twice.. Polyurethane all the way from now on :thumbs: