GTSPEC GROUP BUY ORDERING DETAILS !!!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

:Update:

Not really impressed but I can't do much about it I'm afraid :thumbdown: Latest response below :

As of right now, I have nothing for you. Most of the 350z stuff are still in production.  I will see what I have ready at the factory the end of next week.

Thank you

Calvin Chan

Aim : CalvinAtGTSPEC

thats a bit of a **** poor response from someone you have just spent thousands ordering parts from. :thumbdown:

• 2 weeks later...

No, still can't get a firm date...

Losing the will to live, give me one more week. If I can't get a definite answer and people don't want to wait then I will either have to refund or offer alternatives.

All I can do is apologise but you know I'm doing all I can, if they were available then you would have them but apparently they have had a tooling issue at the manufacturers.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All

The bulk of it should be ready for despatch next week.

The parts that are not ready are the strut braces (think this only affects Clarkie) and one of the small tie braces for the 370z (I've PM'd Kev T).

I do apologise for the delays on this order, sometimes these things happen but thankyou all for your patience

Will be in touch shortly for addresses, I've got to get them to me, then re-pack and ship so give me a couple more weeks

• 2 months later...

Hi All,

Did anyone fit these themselves? I've had a quote for £156 - £234 depending on the time taken from a reputable garage, however that seems like quite a bit for essentially 8 bolts... the garage mentioned that the bracing kits never seem to fit and need a few tweaks to make the bolts fit.

BTW, Tarmac, I haven't forgotten about this - I'll give you a postage address this week!

Haydn.

Hi All,

Did anyone fit these themselves? I've had a quote for £156 - £234 depending on the time taken from a reputable garage, however that seems like quite a bit for essentially 8 bolts... the garage mentioned that the bracing kits never seem to fit and need a few tweaks to make the bolts fit.

BTW, Tarmac, I haven't forgotten about this - I'll give you a postage address this week!

Haydn.

No worries bud :thumbs:

Like any after market parts allowing for a bit of tweaking is the right thing for them to do.

I have fitted

GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z - Easy but watch the tracking

GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z - Easy but watch the tracking

The GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace I hope to fit this week

Pics are on my build thread - somewhere :lol:

I have fitted

GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z - Easy but watch the tracking

GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z - Easy but watch the tracking

The GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace I hope to fit this week

Pics are on my build thread - somewhere :lol:

That's alright, I'm getting an alignment as well. :thumbs:

Hi Folks,

Not good news about my fitting, due to my Borla exhaust the main cross brace wont fit on at all.

The front brace will require the the stock under tray to be modified as well which shouldn't be too much of an issue.

The guys reckonned it would take 1-2 hours to get the stuff on.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Hi Folks,

Not good news about my fitting, due to my Borla exhaust the main cross brace wont fit on at all.

The front brace will require the the stock under tray to be modified as well which shouldn't be too much of an issue.

The guys reckonned it would take 1-2 hours to get the stuff on.

Hope this helps,

Chris

Well that makes my mind up then... MARK HELP!! :lol: