GTSPEC GROUP BUY ORDERING DETAILS !!!!

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Please read all

Right guys... following on from the previous thread. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=59107&start=0

I have spoke to the guys at GT SPEC and confirmed a few things.

The package for the 350z includes the following and will be £600 delivered (plus £175 if you want fender brace)

GTS-SUS-1131 GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace For 350Z

GTS-SUS-1088 GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z

GTS-SUS-1087 GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z

GTS-SUS-1086 GTSPEC Front Lower Tie Brace For 350Z

There is a possibility that if you have a ZSPEED Undertray then the Front Lower Tie Brace won't fit or may require extensive modification that probably only Keyser and Bob could do.. :lol:

Due to this.. I can offer the package minus the Front Lower Tie Brace for £550 (plus £175 if you want fender brace)

GTS-SUS-1131 GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace For 350Z

GTS-SUS-1088 GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z

GTS-SUS-1087 GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z

370z package is £575

370z Suspension Package

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-gt-s ... ckage.aspx

GTS-SUS-1378 GTSPEC 6 Points Ladder Brace for Nissan 370Z

GTS-SUS-1375 GTSPEC 2 Point Rear Lower Brace for 07+ Nissan 370Z

GTS-SUS-1348 GTSPEC Front 4 Point Ladder Brace for 370Z

Important GTSPEC will not have enough stock to fulfill the order straight away.. They should have enough stock for early April..(then its transit time for when I arrange collection USA to UK plus re-packing my end and ground shipping in the UK. It could be 4 - 5 weeks but on the plus side you will never get a deal like this again

I would like to say I can take deposits off everyone but I will have to pay for the order up front so its not really possible on an order this size im afraid.

No one is under pressure to take this offer up and I can't offer anymore places than those that have already registered interest on the previous thread.

Strut bar details will be on a seperate thread add £150 if you want one

Therefore those below please confirm yes or no and we will look to get this tied up

Michael Robinson

Planetsurfer2

Keyser

350 Russ

chriswatson99

MK-ULTRA

MC

Kev T

There is a possibility that if you have a ZSPEED Undertray then the Front Lower Tie Brace won't fit or may require extensive modification that probably only Keyser and Bob could do.. :lol:

Challenge on then Mate :lol: (Bob get ya overalls on there’s modifications to be done)

I’m in for the £600 pack plus the fender brace(s) I assume they come as a pair?

Challenge on then Mate :lol: (Bob get ya overalls on there’s modifications to be done)

I’m in for the £600 pack plus the fender brace(s) I assume they come as a pair?

I would have thought "extensive modification" would simply be cutting a rectangular hole in the under tray for the brace to poke through?

I would have thought "extensive modification" would simply be cutting a rectangular hole in the under tray for the brace to poke through?

It will be much, much more complicated than that and if it isn't rest assure me and Bob will find a way to make it :lol:

I'll post it up with pics any way so you will all know as soon as the bits arrive :thumbs:

They should have enough stock for early April.

~^ so their is no real rush in ordering this yet is there?

Hold on Anders I will just pm you our email log in details so you can see the dialogue with GTSPEC and take over the running of this GB

:wacko::lol:

:console: now now...down with that sort of thing. I was just hoping in a glimpse of hope that I'll change my mind and order a kit :lol:

father_ted_down_with_this_sort_of_thing.jpg?w=477

They should have enough stock for early April.

~^ so their is no real rush in ordering this yet is there?

Hold on Anders I will just pm you our email log in details so you can see the dialogue with GTSPEC and take over the running of this GB

:wacko::lol:

:console: now now...down with that sort of thing. I was just hoping in a glimpse of hope that I'll change my mind and order a kit :lol:

father_ted_down_with_this_sort_of_thing.jpg?w=477

You know I love you really Anders :snog:

• 1 month later...

After a complaint tonight :

Chris,

I do apologize for the delay.

We had unexpected issues arise when we recently switched over to robotic welds which resulted in slow production time.  Which we know that this is our fault.

I am sorry that I can't give you a firm date on the product arrival, I don't want to be in that situation where I would not be able to deliver on that specific date. 

My best suggestion is to ship what comes into availability....

At this time I can also redirect you to another dealer that have a few of these items in stock