Molyslip-gearbox oil

julien

Hi everyone,

I read many posts talking about gearbox problems to enter the 2nd gear when cold. I ve the same problem on my Z and would like to try adding a bit of molyslip..Is it possible to do it myself or does it requires specfic tools??

Thanks a lot!

I don't think it is difficult if you know your way around the car and can get it up high enough to get underneath.

PM ZmanAlex, he sells molyslip and will be able to talk you through changing it yourself :thumbs:

Nice one Dave. :thumbs:

Julien, In stock and good to go same/next day.

Drop me a PM if I can help you further mate.

Alex. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi every one,forgive my ignorance but exactly what oil should the 313bhp version have in the manual G/Box please,just about to change mine,as the car is coming up to 67.000mls and I have no idea if its ever been changed etc etc.

Can any one recommend a brake pad supplier,running the usual Brembo Calipers,is there any difference to the 303 bhp engined car.

Thanks for any help/advice.

Hi every one,forgive my ignorance but exactly what oil should the 313bhp version have in the manual G/Box please,just about to change mine,as the car is coming up to 67.000mls and I have no idea if its ever been changed etc etc.

Can any one recommend a brake pad supplier,running the usual Brembo Calipers,is there any difference to the 303 bhp engined car.

Hi Terence, :pmzmanalex: recomends Nissan gear box oil with Molyslip he will have the stuff good to go. :lol:

You can't use the PM system untill you have had your first 5 posts approved by the team.(to stop blaggers :lol: )

Do your self a post in the intro & welcome section so all the members can say Hi :wave: Your post count will quickly grow. ;)

Hi mate,

I recommend that you fit the genuine Nissan transmission fluid and DC Moly transmission additive :#1: In stock and good to go same/next day. :thumbs:

I also have in stock a selection of brake pads for the Brembo calipers which are designed for your application.

You will have pm shortly. :thumbs:

Alex :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...