Vid Request- BC Pro Spec 3 + Decats

Neilp

^ that's a good point Dave - he'll be ok at Knockers it isn't often that they impose the Dcb levels because they're in the middle of nowhere - but other tracks can be a bit Nazi about it - especially if they're near residential areas and its their planning licence on the line.

^ that's a good point Dave - he'll be ok at Knockers it isn't often that they impose the Dcb levels because they're in the middle of nowhere - but other tracks can be a bit Nazi about it - especially if they're near residential areas and its their planning licence on the line.

I would imagine BC + Decats is about as loud as it gets :headhurt:

Have to get Neil one of these for the meets -

hearing_aid_German_silver_ear_trumpet_Tiemann.jpg

LMAO :lol:

I will keep the bungs in the net in the cabin just incase track frown upon me lol

I've heard alexs' car and that makes the ground shake so i'm guessing I should be fine at knockers lol..

Going to combe at Japfest though... I hope they have a similar approach B):blush:

I will keep the bungs in the net in the cabin just incase track frown upon me lol

I've heard alexs' car and that makes the ground shake so i'm guessing I should be fine at knockers lol..

Going to combe at Japfest though... I hope they have a similar approach B):blush:

:p Like Vik said Knockhill is in the middle of nowhere, if a track has residential area nearby they might not be so accomodating :thumbdown:

What about a K1 with decats...?

Yeah probably equally loud :thumbs:

When I heard the bc with hf cats I thought it was remarkably quiet although the previous owner had the bungs in when I heard it.

My k1 was stupid loud with normal cats lol

No chance at Combe, they are pretty strict with noise limits :thumbdown:

What about a K1 with decats...?

Single exit, decats & headers beats all :p

When I had my BC fitted someone told me an old member, Adrian? Had one fitted with decats and it was insanely loud but also got some of the best dyno results too ;)

AdrianK - I think I have a vid somewhere ... ;)

That would be good if you could have a rummage for it when you get a second :thumbs:

Cheers chris!

Yep heard that one on YouTube.

It's hard to tell the sound due the reverb inside the garage. It always amplifies the sound.

If someone has a vid please post it up, I would really appreciate it ! Cheers chaps :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

I can only imagine Neil... :headhurt:

But then I am an old fart and far more sophisticated :lol:

Hahaha sophisticated like it hahaha, I still have some "yoof" left in me.

The garage actually said its not that much louder than the scorpion with decats. He said its much more refined note and much deeper and smoother.