Hello All

Hi, I thought I'd introduce myself. I've been lurking for a month or so. I'm also a member of the "other site" (same username).

I picked my Z up just before xmas. It's an 06 plate MY03 GT. I doubt I'll mod it much (if at all) - boring you may say! Here it is:

350z.jpg

Looking forward to a track day or two when the weather's a bit better!

Cheers, Tim.

MY03 on an 06 plate ? been hanging around a dealers showroom for a bit then ?

I guess so. There seem to be a few floating about. It was registered in March 06 - is that before the MY06's were available? Needless to say it was cheaper than a MY06!

Thanks for the welcome chaps BTW.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

Im not sure which one makes me more nervous, the kerb/alloy or door/ sign pole hazard....if thats your regualr spot becareful !

LOL! That is my preferred spot as it's outside my house (permit parking in road so don't always get that space). I've managed not to kerb the alloys so far by parking a taxi ride away from the kerb. Sign post is easier to avoid by parking the other way round and making passengers wait until I've got out of the parking space before letting them in!