Morrisons - 15p off per litre!

WINKJ

Thank god. Im spending £400 a month easily just on fuel atm getting to work & back. Im guessing there must be a maximum limit you can use at one time on this offer tho, else id get a load of jerry cans and fill them up to make the most of it. Not sure I fancy spending £60 in morrisons twice a week just to get some money off each time i fill up.

At tesco spend £50 get 7p off a and they sell 99ron :drive1

Fair enough, but I find when Tesco do a 'deal' their prices always go up :thumbsdown:

I think this is only the 2nd time in 30k than anything under 97 has gone in so I will take a chance... not much chance of 5k rev+ action on the A2 or M25 anyway :surrender:

Surely by buying into the discounted fuel, you're buying into the artificially inflated price of petrol. Just think if they didn't inflate it to cover the discount, every single thing you buy would be cheaper. ;)

We are used to it in the UK, nobody has bought a sofa for 20 years that wasn't 'half the original price' :surrender:

Surely by buying into the discounted fuel, you're buying into the artificially inflated price of petrol. Just think if they didn't inflate it to cover the discount, every single thing you buy would be cheaper. ;)

Morrisons are doing this as a loss leader. Biggest rip off in the UK is the greedy government.

Morrisons are doing this as a loss leader. Biggest rip off in the UK is the greedy government.

Not shopped there for a while either and I was quite surprised by their prices.... in a good way :thumbs:

I certainly wouldn't keep filling the Zed up with cheapo fuel but their diesel will do the Leon fine if they keep their prices down.

Didn't they lead the price war a few years back?