Itunes.... >.<

manphibian

[pointless rant]

Saw a new Trance Nation album was out, mixed by Cosmic Gate (losing most of you already :D )

So i thought... i'll like that, i'm actually going to support the music industry and actually pay for it on itunes :lol:

So i buy and download it (2 CD's btw) and go to put it onto CD's to play in the car.....

Go to burn disc 1....

"This playlist is too large to fit on one CD, do you want to split over multiple discs?"

Well, no. I don't. It's CD1, why the f**k does it not fit on a disc???? :dry:

No wonder nobody buys music any more.. I certainly won't bother.

[/pointless rant]

Yeah, that's what i've used.

There is a version included where all the tracks are combined into one track, which fits on a disc, but I want it separated :dry:

They do make 800 mb versions too. You would have to check if your CD Writer supports this format.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VERBATIM-CD-R ... 500wt_1156

CD's actually go up to 900 mb!

Pete

I've worked out why it doesn't fit :dry:

The separate tracks are unmixed :/ So each one is the full 7 or 8 minute version of the track, that stops and the next starts :/ seems dumb to me :thumbdown:

I'll have to split the conitnuous mix up into tracks when i can be bothered. Put it over 3 cds for now :D

It's very good btw :teeth:

I recently bought a Sony MP3/cassette adaptor for my iTunes stuff from eBay and I'm really pleased with it - wasn't expecting much at all as it was only about a fiver. And it feels good getting some use out of the cassette player haha!

S.

I recently bought a Sony MP3/cassette adaptor for my iTunes stuff from eBay and I'm really pleased with it - wasn't expecting much at all as it was only about a fiver. And it feels good getting some use out of the cassette player haha!

S.

Do they actually sound any good?

I got one of those FM transmitter things and thought it was dire :/

Do they actually sound any good?

I got one of those FM transmitter things and thought it was dire :/

It's waaay better than the trasmitters although saying that when I had it on last night I was getting a noticeable hissing from it but it could well be as I had less than 10% battery left on my iPhone as I haven't had the hissing before.

As mentioned I only paid about a fiver for it (a Sony one) second hand on eBay...having use those transmitters myself too and knowing that they're crap I bought it with a very pessimistic attitude and was very pleasantly surprised :thumbs:

S.