Karcher Washer

DaddyCee

Just search the web and buy the most expensive Karcher you can afford. Tbh though even the basic one will do you fine.

I've got one sat in the shed, I don't even use it to wash the cars any more. Only does the patio once a year, bit of a waste really.

I bought a very good Nilfisk (circa £450 IIRC but half price) and the quality is 100 times better than karcher in my opinion.

Costco had a pile of Karchers in when I was in the other day though, great warranty (you might well need it ;) ) and cheaper price!

I got through 3 Karchers in one year, my Nilfisk lasted much longer and was similarly priced.

I now run a Kranzle which is a lot more money but if it breaks it can be rebuilt. The Karchers etc go in the bin!

Another long lasting make I had was Lavor.

Just buy the best you can afford but I dont rate Karchers myself!

I got through 3 Karchers in one year, my Nilfisk lasted much longer and was similarly priced.

I now run a Kranzle which is a lot more money but if it breaks it can be rebuilt. The Karchers etc go in the bin!

Another long lasting make I had was Lavor.

Just buy the best you can afford but I dont rate Karchers myself!

I have had the same Karcher for 15 years.... although it has had 5 new lances and 4 new bodies :lol::lol:;)

I have just bought the Karcher K2.385 from Tescos.Tried the patio/block paving cleaning attachment out and was well impressed,after years of having a bad back after jet washing the garden i'm looking forward to a easy life.Also got the window washing attachments so i've also binned the window cleaner!!!(Cost too much for a rubbish job!!!)

Just waiting for the wife to buy me the chassis cleaning kit and i'll be well made up!!! :D

• 4 weeks later...