D1 Spec throttle controller group buy

Jez @ H-Dev

We're going to run a group buy on the D1 Spec 7-drive throttle controllers.

These controllers allow you change the accelerator pedal to throttle plate ratio.

The D1 SPEC 7-Drive allows you to set it in 3 modes: Sport, economy and standard.

Sport mode has 7 different settings allowing you to fine tune throttle response.

Economy mode has 5 settings that are designed to minimise fuel consumption.

Standard mode is the normal setting, as if the controller is not connected

The unit is plug and play - fitting is very simple, just unplug the throttle pedal connector and connect the 7-Drive inbetween.

These are usually £119.99, in the group buy we can do them at these prices:

2+ - £99.99

4+ - £89.99

7+ - £79.99

Shipping with in the UK is £4.59

d1%20spec%207-drive.jpg

We will run the group buy until the 2nd March, so get your name down if you're interested :)

We will ship from the 2nd March onwards

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have literally just fitted one of these.

its a great bit of kit. especially for those that havent had a Up-rev.

SP7 is like getting a massive kick up the arse. :thumbs:

ECO really tames the beast at low throttle position. will be good to see what its like on a long journey!

recommend to everyone for :teeth:

Thanks for the recommendation :)

To help the group buy it'd be great if people could add this to their signature - it'll help raise awareness and reduce the price for everyone :yahoo:

[url=http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=58706][img=http://www.h-dev.co.uk/images/350z-uk/group buy.jpg][/url]

You don't need an OBD port - it plugs into the throttle pedal sensor :)

Unless they have changed significantly from the old model (not just looks) then they plug into the throttle pedal sensor AND the OBDII port :thumbs:

Also on your site you say they are 350z & 370z but I thought they didn't even work with an HR 350z let alone a 370z :snack:

I am an idiot so I may well be wrong :blush:

Fantastic price though :#1:

Unless they have changed significantly from the old model (not just looks) then they plug into the throttle pedal sensor AND the OBDII port :thumbs:

Also on your site you say they are 350z & 370z but I thought they didn't even work with an HR 350z let alone a 370z :snack:

I stand corrected - they need the obd port and the pedal sensor :blush:

You are probably right about the HR engined cars - I was told they'd work with the 370Z, but I will clarify asap.

Thanks for setting me straight :)

I stand corrected - they need the obd port and the pedal sensor :blush:

You are probably right about the HR engined cars - I was told they'd work with the 370Z, but I will clarify asap.

Thanks for setting me straight :)

No worries, I had the V2 version and loved it :thumbs:

As I said a steal at the group buy prices, I sold mine 2nd hand over a year ago for nearly £100...