D1 Spec throttle controller group buy

Jez @ H-Dev

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi jez its ady, you used to look after my 200sx,ive put my name down jez, but i have an 06 296 bhp facelift model 350z will it work with this engine? still the single intake not the dual 07 model with the bonnet bulge?

It'll work fine :)

Any one else interested?

Got some good news and bad news.

Bad news is that the harnesses for the HR engined cars aren't going to be available :(

Good news is that we now have these in stock and can take payment and start shipping. The total cost will be £79.99 + £4.59 = £84.58

I'll run this until the 2nd March, so if anyone wants to jump in on the deal just get in touch to order - no waiting, just great controllers at a great price :D

Got some good news and bad news.

Bad news is that the harnesses for the HR engined cars aren't going to be available :(

Good news is that we now have these in stock and can take payment and start shipping. The total cost will be £79.99 + £4.59 = £84.58

I'll run this until the 2nd March, so if anyone wants to jump in on the deal just get in touch to order - no waiting, just great controllers at a great price :D

Excellent, I'll give you a call later today or tomorow depending on my work load!

Mine arrived yesterday, sadly about 5 mins before I had to go out.

Had a quick go at fitting when I got home, all hooked up didnt have power until I started the engine which is obviously too late as you cant turn the engine over before you do the initial setup. I took it all back out and will have a look again in the light tomorrow (and with the help of a small person to go under my dash haha) I think that the loom section was not pushed in tight enough or something. Like I say I will have a look tomorrow.

Bloody efficient delivery though :thumbs:

Unless the connectors have changed from the V1 and V2 then you need to be VERY careful when plugging in the connector to the pedal, it will go in the wrong way round if you force it which will bend the pins and cause lots of problems :thumbdown:

Not trying to put anyone off buying one, they are great I had one myself but just something to watch out for :thumbs: