Driving in the snow

Clown

Speaking of driving in the snow, people are in general complete idiots. Just been outside to empty the bin and there's some spacktard driving down the road in his Golf, which normally wouldn't be an issue if we didn't have 6" (I measured it) of snow on the ground! It's highly unlikely he had studded tyres on, so he's not only risking his own car but also other people's if he looses control and slips across into a parked car.

A little dusting yes, that's fine, go drive, but when it really is this bad what the crap are people doing driving out on a Sunday FFS?! :rant:

Speaking of driving in the snow, people are in general complete idiots. Just been outside to empty the bin and there's some spacktard driving down the road in his Golf, which normally wouldn't be an issue if we didn't have 6" (I measured it) of snow on the ground! It's highly unlikely he had studded tyres on, so he's not only risking his own car but also other people's if he looses control and slips across into a parked car.

A little dusting yes, that's fine, go drive, but when it really is this bad what the crap are people doing driving out on a Sunday FFS?! :rant:

:lol: Spacktard has to go down as word of the day! :lol:

Studded tyres would be a slight overkill. I see no studded tyres when I go to ski resorts and there are people driving about with no issues in that much snow. There was that much snow last year and I was 20 miles from home, I made it home with no drama, I wasn't sleeping in my car :lol: