Miltek cat back

phil thompson

Had a Milltek for a while now...

Good quality and fit...

Not too loud but a little louder (deeper) than OEM and sounds great above 3000 rpm especially combined with JWT popcharger.

Certainly more discreet than others but if you don't need to sound like a boy-racer you should be pleased. :thumbs:

I have the milltek, lovely sounding exhaust with a nice quality note.

However, spursmaddave showed me how to unleash the full potential and add some berks to it, and omg. The earlierposters are right the standard milltek is too quiet but with the berks its fantastic. Gives a really nice note under acceleration but when cruisingon the motorway its not intrusive at all.

The raspy note as 3.5-4 k revs is not for some but ivegot used to it and love it now. I bought the berks purely for the sound and its the best thing ive addedto the car.

:doh:

Hi all,purchased a Miltek system yesterday,has anyone got any feedback on this system on a 350 06 roadster.Cheers in advance Phil.

You should know, you have one........ :shrug:

Or did you forget....... :lol::lol::lol:

Look up Will350z....

THose that like chavvy loud exhausts will always say the Milltek is quiet, it is only a little louder than stock but that isn't always a bad thing. Like Will said if you pair it up with some Berks it is lovely :cloud9:

Yup, i think pappa smurf is finding that out atm :teeth:

And the difference being.................... :shrug:

:doh:

Hi all,purchased a Miltek system yesterday,has anyone got any feedback on this system on a 350 06 roadster.Cheers in advance Phil.

You should know, you have one........ :shrug:

Or did you forget....... :lol::lol::lol:

Look up Will350z....

He asked for someone who had a Milltek on a roadster, so the answer was a person who had one on a roadster...and yeah they do sound different on a roadster when you are sat in it driving along with roof up or down due to the design and layout of the car.

He asked for someone who had a Milltek on a roadster, so the answer was a person who had one on a roadster...and yeah they do sound different on a roadster when you are sat in it driving along with roof up or down due to the design and layout of the car.

Meow........

:thumbs::thumbs::teeth:

THose that like chavvy loud exhausts will always say the Milltek is quiet, it is only a little louder than stock but that isn't always a bad thing. Like Will said if you pair it up with some Berks it is lovely :cloud9:

what are you running G?

Same as Will and Dave now, Milltek and Berks HFC's as of a week ago, it makes so much difference to the overall tone, and as much as I hate to admit it, you were right, it WAS too quiet :D:thumbs:

what are you running G?

Same as Will and Dave now, Milltek and Berks HFC's as of a week ago, it makes so much difference to the overall tone, and as much as I hate to admit it, you were right, it WAS too quiet :D:thumbs:

what are you running G?

lol ive went the opposite way now for power reasons, now going to be running a buddyclub system with decats, i may need to wear ear plugs :lol:

I think it has been generally agreed by the people that have had it done, Will350z, SMD and recently me that it is probably one of the more subtle exhaust upgrades. It gives a nice deeper note generally without drone at motorway cruising speeds, is "there" when in town but not "in your face" and has a nice forceful tone at 3.5/4k revs. :cloud9: Exhausts are very much a personal thing and I would strongly advise that you try and hear some before you but, SMD, who does like a zorst :surrender::D , has had three I think and although he liked the noise of the previous systems, for him they were too over powering all the time and he eventually switched to the Milltek and then went for the Berks HFC's, Will and I have since done the same. :D:thumbs: But then Dave has all the good ideas first :teeth:;)

Hmmm.... this could be a future upgrade!?

Can I ask: does the Berk HFC make a MASSIVE difference to the volume? I quite like the Milltek - but a bit more noise would be acceptable to me. :)