WANTED: Frost Grey Leather Interior

nij1983

Hi All,

I have a 07 313 350z which has black leather seats, which are in very good condition (car is on 30k miles).

I'm after the frost grey leather interior. I haven't seen too many Zeds with this interior so this may be a long shot.

Would look to buy the seats or would also consider a part-exchange for my black leather seats.

Nij

Ye you wont get one mate. I have a new Alazan from a last of 2009 313 350z which is 2k miles old and like new if you wanted them? They are not as orange as earlier seats and the leather is better :thumbs:

Otherwise have yours trimmed :thumbs:

@ Lexx - figured they were rare. Thats what I was looking for when buying my Zed, though never found one in my price range.

@R35LEE - wouldn't mind seeing some pics of you have any to hand. otherwise not to worry. I used to be a fan of the Alezan until i saw the frost!

Yep these are mega rare. Im not sure why.

When you opted for the GT pack, which gave you heated electric leather seats you had the option of either the Alezan Orange or the Frost Grey for an extra £600 on top of the price of the GT pack. For some reason noone seemed to ever want the Frost Grey ones. They all went for the Alezan Orange. Maybe the Frost Grey just looks really bad in real life?!

Ye I have them covered up at present but will get them out :thumbs:

@ Lexx - figured they were rare. Thats what I was looking for when buying my Zed, though never found one in my price range.

@R35LEE - wouldn't mind seeing some pics of you have any to hand. otherwise not to worry. I used to be a fan of the Alezan until i saw the frost!

By the time the frost came out 350 Zeds were much easier to get hold of brand new than they had been from 2003-2006 when waiting lists were huge. It was possible to walk into the dealers in 07 and actually see one that you could buy. So, I'm guessing that its rarity is down to a combination of customer choice and car availabilty. Although I like the frost I'm pretty certain that if I had walked into a showroom and had the option of (a) picking up a non frost at the weekend or (B) waiting 2-3 months for a frost to come in on order I know which one I'd choose :)

Pete