New Car!

stuarty

Really thinking about buying a brand new BMW 320i M sport plus tomorrow. Spent all day negotiating a deal. I think ive got the best deal possible from a BMW dealer in Glasgow.

Cars white with dark grey alloys leather and all the toys. Looks great in white with m sport diffuser etc.

I know its a totally different car to the zed but its a great all rounder. I only do around 6k miles a year so cant justify a diesel.

Hope you are aware of the new model being launched in a couple of months?

As long as you are getting a VERY good deal now, it should be ok!

Yeah mate, i know about the new 3 series. Seen one in the flesh today and theres very little difference apart from the front lights and lower front bumper.

I got 6k off list price and it was 8.5k cheaper than new face lift model!

Also got £7000 trade in for my zed :teeth:

Its called an m sport plus comes like m sport but with full leather, bluetooth, anthrasite alloys, door handle lights etc. They said it has over 3k worth of extra's over m sport model.

Took it on a really cheap pcp and took my 7k trade in as a cheque!

Not being funny but you must have money to burn!

My mate bought a brand spanking new m sport 320d a few years back. Think it was a 57 plate. Cost him over £30k all in with all the extra`s he had on it. Fully loaded it. He sold it about 2 years later for £16k. He took a massive hit on it and vowed not to buy a new beemer again! :lol:

My mate bought a brand spanking new m sport 320d a few years back. Think it was a 57 plate. Cost him over £30k all in with all the extra`s he had on it. Fully loaded it. He sold it about 2 years later for £16k. He took a massive hit on it and vowed not to buy a new beemer again! :lol:

I got it for 21k fully loaded and im over the moon. My friend bought a new 370gt roadster and paid 35k for it last year. There was a nissan dealer on here selling brand new le mans blue gt roadsters for 25k a cople of months ago, so swings and roundabouts!

I got it for 21k fully loaded and im over the moon. My friend bought a new 370gt roadster and paid 35k for it last year. There was a nissan dealer on here selling brand new le mans blue gt roadsters for 25k a cople of months ago, so swings and roundabouts!

Please answer the question, are you minted or what, lol!

Your right, its swings and roundabouts, I think pretty much most new cars drop in value like a rock. £21k isnt bad at all from the sounds of it, I really like them and think they are nice cars.

:lol:

No mate, just average joe. Only reason im trading the zed is because i have a new corsa 1.2 sxi that ive been using every day. My son past his test therefore he is now driving it :dry: . Now my zed is my everyday car its not as much fun.

Ive bought the bmw on a low deposit pcp, which to be honest is really cheap. Im going to pay my corsa off with the 7k i got for the zed. ;)

:doh:

Yeah mate, i know about the new 3 series. Seen one in the flesh today and theres very little difference apart from the front lights and lower front bumper.

I got 6k off list price and it was 8.5k cheaper than new face lift model!

The new 3 Series is much more than a face lift, the current E90 has been on sale since 2005, and the F30 is a complete redesign. It's suppose to be lighter, stiffer but roomier on the inside. There is a new engine line up (apart from in the 335i for some reason) and have whole load of new gadgets (like a HUD which includes sat nav info).

Having said that I can find no fault with the way my 335i drives cannot really see how BMW can improve on it, and a saving of 8.5K compared to the new model is a great deal. Totally agree its a bit disappointing BMW weren't more adventurous with the styling of the new F30, it looks basically the same as the E90 from some angles :wacko:

Enjoy ur new car :thumbs:

After trading my zed into bmw ive got a buyer phoning regarding my pistonheads ad.

He offered me £500 less than im getting from bmw. I told him no thanks he then said he might match bmw offer.

Dont know whether to give him the oppertunity to get a really good car or just save myself the hassle and give it to bmw on wednesday.

Phoned bmw and they said i could do what i want as i was taken the trade in price as cash back.

I would like to help someone find a good zed but i could do without the hassle of a private sale for the same money. Also i would have to transfere my private reg myself!

Any thoughts?

Wait, haven't you got the plate off yet? If not it's too late to sell privately unless you're prepared to trust a stranger or get a cast-iron contract drawn up between you when he buys it.

Tbh unless a private seller is going to offer more than a garage then I'd just chop it in. Not worth the hassle IMHO.

Wait, haven't you got the plate off yet? If not it's too late to sell privately unless you're prepared to trust a stranger or get a cast-iron contract drawn up between you when he buys it.

Tbh unless a private seller is going to offer more than a garage then I'd just chop it in. Not worth the hassle IMHO.

Thanks, bmw said if i can get more for the zed before wednesday, when i pick up my new car, just sell it.

But not getting anymore for it, so im just giving it to bmw.