Rarerims wheel nuts

ninjaz

Hi everyone, ordered a set of blue wheel nuts from Rarerims (thanks), :thumbs: at first I wasn't too keen on the lightness of the blue. I'm still not convinced but it's growing on me and they are definitely better than the ancient standard ones I had on,so they will be staying on for now. What do you guys think?

( sorry to Marzman for beating you to this post, i decided to just get them before seeing yours, couldn't go wrong for 20 quid!)

image.jpg

And one after a clean and crap editing.....

image-1.jpg

Thanks for looking, all comments welcome :thumbs:

Lol yeah I was even lazier as I got them done when I got new tyres put on yesterday :p

I definatly think they will look good on your dark alloys. I was going to powdercoat the Rays in a dark colour but Zed funds are too low at the mo!

No catch that I can tell so far, just be careful fitting them because the guy that fitting my tyres used a huge gun which slotted over the nut key and it scratched the outside of the nut a bit :bang:

Sorry Ian no side pics, it's hard to take one far enough away to see the whole car AND see the nuts clearly as they sit in a bit. I think that's why they are growing on me as they always appear darker than they actually are.( still a lot darker than the blue in the original thread). Will attempt taking some more tomorrow if I remember :thumbs:

I had some very similar to the ones you have. Last year for the MOT I had to replace 2 front tyres and the wheel nuts split. I had to drill them off causing slight damage to the wheels and wrecking the spacers. I've since rep,aced the spacers on the front wheels and put the standard nuts back on, I've not changed the rears yet, but new tyres are due very soon & I'm worried I'll have the same problem.

Just so it's clear... The wheel nuts I have are not from rare rims, but they are very similar if not the same