Selling my Zed!

stuarty

Agree that there are cheaper cars out there. I looked for months before buying mine and it was the best by far.

As you know it only takes for a cheaper car to need a set of tyres and already it is more expensive.

TBH i'm targeting buyers who are really pedantic about there car and I think my car will prove to be excellent value for money. :)

Agree that there are cheaper cars out there. I looked for months before buying mine and it was the best by far.

As you know it only takes for a cheaper car to need a set of tyres and already it is more expensive.

TBH i'm targeting buyers who are really pedantic about there car and I think my car will prove to be excellent value for money. :)

I dont understand why you think my car is expensive, comparing it to the cars that you have highlighted , there are only 3 cars cheaper. 2 of which are imports, all the other cars are either modified or alot more expensive. :)

I dont understand why you think my car is expensive, comparing it to the cars that you have highlighted , there are only 3 cars cheaper. 2 of which are imports, all the other cars are either modified or alot more expensive. :)

Arrrrrghhhhhh....you made me look at 350Z prices! It makes me want to cry :lol:

Maybe 7.5K is a bit much to pay when you need to clean the orange sick off the seats ;)

(Runs and hides!!!!!!).

Arrrrrghhhhhh....you made me look at 350Z prices! It makes me want to cry :lol:

Maybe 7.5K is a bit much to pay when you need to clean the orange sick off the seats ;)

(Runs and hides!!!!!!).

£7.5k seems pretty fair to me - i've been looking at them for a while and it seems to be in the middle. To be honest i think theyre on the rise again, there dont seem to be many 54 plates with under 60k miles for less than £8k as there used to be. As i say, if it werent for the Orange Leather id be in touch. GLWTS :thumbs:

£7.5k seems pretty fair to me - i've been looking at them for a while and it seems to be in the middle. To be honest i think theyre on the rise again, there dont seem to be many 54 plates with under 60k miles for less than £8k as there used to be. As i say, if it werent for the Orange Leather id be in touch. GLWTS :thumbs:

for piston heads i'd say about right, but as its free to advertise, everyone over prices on piston heads. normally by about 1k.

i'd say 6.5k for a 2004 or between there and 7.5k

basically be prepared to be knocked down on price.

people may be pedantic on cars but they still want to pay the least amount of money for the most amount of car.

what ever happens, GLWTS