New Toy

geoff-r

Okay it's not really a car but on the weekend I took advantage of the seasonal prices and picked up my first bike:

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

I haven't had a ride yet, had to make do with taking my mate along who is well clued up on bikes and he took it for a spin to see how it went. 2005 model with 8,500 miles on it, can't wait to get it insured after I come back from Austria in a fortnight!

Okay it's not really a car but on the weekend I took advantage of the seasonal prices and picked up my first bike:

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0137.jpg

I haven't had a ride yet, had to make do with taking my mate along who is well clued up on bikes and he took it for a spin to see how it went. 2005 model with 8,500 miles on it, can't wait to get it insured after I come back from Austria in a fortnight!

Nice B)

Is that a 370z and a GTR you have? :#1:

Haha that would be pointless :p the GTR is my brothers, I have to make do with the 370 which feels so slow in comparison haha!

That your brothers 35?

His old 34 has a single turbo now B)

Yeah it is mate, I heard his 34 is single turbo now, bit of a beast, I think my brother said he was confident he wouldn't be had in the 35 though :lol:

1st bike! Christ, I thought my bandit 1200 adventurous, for my 1st bike!

Nice one mate!

That's still pretty adventurous mate!

Nice B)

Is that a 370z and a GTR you have? :#1:

Haha that would be pointless :p the GTR is my brothers, I have to make do with the 370 which feels so slow in comparison haha!

That your brothers 35?

His old 34 has a single turbo now B)

Yeah it is mate, I heard his 34 is single turbo now, bit of a beast, I think my brother said he was confident he wouldn't be had in the 35 though :lol:

1st bike! Christ, I thought my bandit 1200 adventurous, for my 1st bike!

Nice one mate!

That's still pretty adventurous mate!