ZMANALEX phone number

Mega

Hi,

Can someone PM me asap his number

Car is in garage right now and they insist some parts he sent are wrong ones (Not certain I buy that.. ):S Need to get it ironed out with him asap.. In a bit of grief right now.

Dave

Drop him a pm and he'll get right back to you no doubt. People will not hand out phone numbers unless authorised.

I've already PM'ed him.

Mate I've dealt with him many many times by PM and also bought a good amount of gear, he'll certainly have no issue with me having the number. I've just never needed it thus far.

I'm losing money per hour as the car is in at a garage up on a bay as we speak. So would appreciate an exception being made if you do have it :)

Cheers

Dave

Drop him a pm and he'll get right back to you no doubt. People will not hand out phone numbers unless authorised.

I've already PM'ed him.

Mate I've dealt with him many many times by PM and also bought a good amount of gear, he'll certainly have no issue with me having the number. I've just never needed it thus far.

I'm losing money per hour as the car is in at a garage up on a bay as we speak. So would appreciate an exception being made if you do have it :)

Cheers

Dave

Cool mate drop me your number and I will call him, I honestly feel as though he may not wish to have it handed out as its his home number I have :thumbs:

Just make sure the garage don't charge you for the time they've spent dithering about using the parts :thumbs:

Definately, if they are the right parts and they didnt have a clue how to use/fit them, thats not your problem.

Alex saved the day. The issue was down to the garage, not alex.

Car is back now and is superb compared to before. Can't believe I didn't take the plunge earlier really

Thanks very much ZMANALEX :) For responding and teaching the mechanic how to fit a clutch basically heh.

For what it's worth I didn't pay any more and he was apologetic when I collected the car.

But it's so so so much better to drive now :) :)

Alex saved the day. The issue was down to the garage, not alex.

Car is back now and is superb compared to before. Can't believe I didn't take the plunge earlier really

Thanks very much ZMANALEX :) For responding and teaching the mechanic how to fit a clutch basically heh.

For what it's worth I didn't pay any more and he was apologetic when I collected the car.

But it's so so so much better to drive now :) :)

Great work Alex and I see Mega has posted his appreciation ( :clap: ) on 'your' thread - well deserved :#1:

I reckon that garage owes Alex at least a drink or two :lol:

And glad you are sorted Mega :thumbs:

But age is creeping up neil....... eh alex :blush:;):lol:

No more cheap parts for you from now on :bangin::lol:

he will still get cheap parts,

really cheap parts

really really cheap parts

really really really really really really cheap brake lines; for making old people jokes :lol:

:drive1

:lol::lol: He knows I like to play......... your not to bad yourself Colin ;):lol:

perhaps its because we have both been around on this planet for a similar time :blush::surrender::lol:

:shutup:

Jay that ice you're skating on is so thin you can see through it :lol: