Hollywood here I come!

Andy

Couple of months ago I was asked to take my Z down to a film shoot in Brighton as they wanted to use it in some of the shots!

The finished result of the film is highly debatable but hey, everyone has to start somewhere and the money wasn't too bad either!

They did a fair bit of filming of the car and you can just see it in the background at the end when my mate Amo takes off in his NSX!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ydt2qfNjdKQ

Yeah the NSX is a beast! He had only got his hands on it about 2 days before the first days filming! It's cover on Banzai last or this month I think!

Do you know if he bought it from Hyeline in Cardiff? Im sure that car was for sale there a few months ago. If it is the same car it overtook me on the M4 it sounds amazing :teeth:

Yeah the NSX is a beast! He had only got his hands on it about 2 days before the first days filming! It's cover on Banzai last or this month I think!

Do you know if he bought it from Hyeline in Cardiff? Im sure that car was for sale there a few months ago. If it is the same car it overtook me on the M4 it sounds amazing :teeth:

Not 100% sure it was from there but he does live in South Wales so the chances are good. It's the Trial NSX that was featured at the Tokyo Auto Salon in 2006 if that helps!!

Not 100% sure it was from there but he does live in South Wales so the chances are good. It's the Trial NSX that was featured at the Tokyo Auto Salon in 2006 if that helps!!

Yep thats the one :teeth: It is stunning up close & insanely loud :teeth: It was that impressive even my dad still remembers it :thumbs:

Yep thats the one :teeth: It is stunning up close & insanely loud :teeth: It was that impressive even my dad still remembers it :thumbs:

Yeah tis indeed an awesome car...clearly faster than my Z!!! :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...