Car graffiti

The skyline is pretty smart

The lexus- half way through I was like :doh: they're ruining a lexus!

But the finished article was great- just the black like u say.

With marzman 100% that u should wrap it not paint it. Dunno if I could live with that everyday tho it might suit an out and out show car or track car better?

Also I didn't think the lexus was the right type of car for that look, a heavily modded coupe would suit it better. Or an old school Cadillac :lol:

But could turn out like this if u get it wrong :lol:

dont-leave-your-kids-on-their-own-with-your-car-792611.jpg

That looks mean :lol:

If you were going down the graffiti route I would limit it to one panel, maybe even something like the rear numberplate recess? A whole car is a bit full on, just my opinion.

Its like any mod for your z some people like, some don't its very subjective at the end of the day its what you want to do and are happy with, but a wrap would be better, if you paint it your gonna have to live with it a long time!! :thumbs:

Are there any programms or company's that would design stuff like this for you ???

I was after a Japanese tattoo theme like hannya mask's , Dragons etc

U need a dragons body on the drivers door with the arm towards the steering wheel as part of the design. Then a dragon mask everytime u drive it :lol:

• 4 months later...

There's a guy near me with an evo 6 with a haunted forest and deathly looking woman on it, hes a tattoo artist so it looks good.

But read up about 'the broken window theory' other people who 'tag' may see the car as an acceptable place to write 'Dave Woz ere' on it. And a lot higher chance of it being keyed?

There used to be a Peugeot 106 with a graffitied bonnet. And the rest of the car was Euro style. Now that looked sweet. Plus, it's easy to respray a bonnet/change the design when you get bored, rather than a whole car.

Came across this pic, thought it was worthy of a thread revival

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR-HNxVuuc3yhk3GA4vgd9XiUwapdEIx7i6J0O6fPPGo1GSI0qgoQ

Any progress with your zed mate? Are u going for it?

I am still looking just @*!# scared to let someone touch it to tell you the truth mate . I have put a vs 3 kit on a while ago but need to take the arches back off as it looks stupid with the wheels not being able to come out flush with the new arches so might get it done once they come off but unsure as I cant find a style or artist am 100% comfortable with