Some old Z photos

scottishpedro

Should have had those in the calendar!

Agreed. They're all great, especially the first one and the 4th one. B) Can we put in votes for 2013 now. :p:lol::thumbs:

It may have been this forum or **REMOVED**, but I got all my best photos ready for calendar entry a couple of years ago when the criteria was changed to only allow photos from forum meets!

Pedro

Amazing views and roads, where abouts in Scotland are those shots from? I'd love to chuck the wife in the Zed with me and have a few days driving around there....just beautiful.

The first was taken on the mountain road to Applecross, one of the steepest ascents in the UK, my Dad is planning to cycle it next year!

The second is near North Ballachulish. You can 'lap' the loch, it's 14 miles or something. My pal refers to it as the Scottish nurburgring and regular drives there's from Glasgow just for some laps!

The 3rd one is on the road towards Skye, maybe the most scenic road in Scotland

The 4th is a bit North of Ullapool, towards Durness which is at the North West tip of Scotland. It's my favourite road in Scotland; it's got huge fast bends, stunning scenery and this random amazing bridge. Best of all it's in the middle of nowhere so is usually deserted.

All the Z pics were taken on the 2009 or 2010 'tour D'Ecosse trips that I did with my pal who has the yellow z. (I will copy and paste my write up i did for those who are interested or a route/guide)

Pedro