NCB

ATTAK Z

My latest multi-car insurance with Admiral confirms that I have 26 years no claim bonus... does anyone have more ?

Yes, I can retrospectively match that as my no claims period extended from 1969-1997...then my car got stolen and was recovered with about a £1200 of damage, more than i could afford at that time. So, just a mere 14 years at the moment :). The only accident I had was in 1977 when I reversed into another car and paid out for the repairs to his car myself.

O.K, I'd forgotten that my first car was on my Dad's insurance so make that 1970-1997 :thumbs:

Pete

It's all a scam.

Have not claimed since 1981.(does that mean 30 years :shrug: ) But the zed has 'full' NCB and the Freelander 4 years.

Strange how 'you' have NCB, but with 2 or more cars, the car sudenly gets the NCB.

• 1 month later...

A fraction off 20years NCB on my car insurance for me. Never made a claim on it ever. Makes me laugh when the insurance company says "do you want to protect that?".. err... what do they think?! lol.

Still annoys me though that my missus with just 2 years ncb and a claim can insure the same car cheaper than me.