Agent Smiths Progress Thread

agentsmith350

Not sure if this is just for the major money cars or for the average joe to post there car but it seems a fitting area to post my car , feel free to move to photo section if needed.

My real life name is unfortunately not Mr Smith :blush: , Im Dominic and i own a 2006 Nissan 350Z GT Pack in Gun metal .

The car was bought by my Dad brand spanker's new after pushing him to test drive one over a celica :D

After a while a few started to pop up nearby so we started looking at bodykits and ended up getting a Top Secret V2 Kit imported from Japan to America to UK , after some customs cockups and large fees we had the first kit in the UK :teeth:

Got it sent into the bodyshop the local Nissan Dealer used and fitted to the car , end result was this ( taken recently ) :

129e1612.jpg

I bought the car in November as hes now moving on to a 370Z GT Edition and i needed a new car , Since then i have added a few little bits and pieces, not to everyone's taste but things i have wanted for a while :

Double Din DVD Stereo

JDM Dildo Gear Stick

Couple of decals to the rear window

Amp and 10" Sub wired under the strut

246d121f.jpg

Im getting De-cat pipes at Christmas and am thinking of switching to a Branded DVD Stereo for my birthday rather than the China one in at the moment.

Today i carpeted the Sub , still needs tidied up a bit at the edges but it was getting late :

fd1a4e64.jpg

I need to figure out a way of running the wires from behind the seat to the boot as well then i can tidy up the wiring.

Future plans are to add a throttle controller , then have a gloss white wrap done , although il need some persuading as the paint on there now is mint since the car has been garaged and only on 25K !.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok so managed to get a few more pictures while im off , and have done a few things since last update :D

Now fitted -

New Amp with volatage readout on the front ( My very own flux capacitor ! )

Bass remote for the amp in the little tray compartment

D1 Spec Throttle Controller

Ultra Bright Licence Plate lights

Tidied the wires on the sub/amp

Bought and Fitted Japspeed Decat pipes + 02 Spacers ( And buggered a sensor at the same time :rant: )

Some pictures ! -

HPIM1357.jpg

HPIM1364.jpg

HPIM1363.jpg

HPIM1359.jpg

HPIM1365.jpg

looks good! how'd you get on with the decat pipe? it go ok?

you need spacers btw :teeth:

Just seen this after i posted the above :lol:

Yeah those pics you sent were a massive help , couldnt belive how easy it was to get the bolt off that had taken me hours the weekend before , after all that one of the bolts joining it to the Y pipe rusted and rounded to had to grind it off , Then took the pipe to a garage to blag the sensor being removed and the buggers ruined the thread on one :rant:

I know i need Spacers but want 30mm , arghhh !!!!

• 4 weeks later...