A sad trend in the states.

martinmac

After dropping off his work truck, a 45-year-old man and his 23-year-old girlfriend were approached by two would-be car jackers, according to a police report from St. Petersburg, Florida. What happened next may be indicative of the current state of the U.S. car culture.

Must be doing alright then, midlife crisis car AND girlfriend, lol

After dropping off his work truck, a 45-year-old man and his 23-year-old girlfriend were approached by two would-be car jackers, according to a police report from St. Petersburg, Florida. What happened next may be indicative of the current state of the U.S. car culture.

That was the first thing I noticed about that article :lol: thought that might be the trend until I realised it was simply that Americans can't change gear! I never got their whole column mounted lever, columns are for mounting indicators and windscreen wipers!

By the way it was her car, not his, he has done even better than I thought.

+1 :lol:

+1 :lol:

2 words.... Good lad :lol:

As for the stick shift as they call it there it's more a younger generation thing....just getting thicker :dry: