A rare car

yankeesiter

Found this on the Autotrader:

Photos (8)

2005 (05 reg) Coupe 76,000 miles Manual 3.5L Petrol 3 Doors, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, 76,000 miles, Yellow, MOT-03-2012, 3 Owners. HPI Clear, NUMBER 15 OF 176 MADE!! RARE CAR 300BHP, FULL NISSAN SERVICE HISTORY and recent cambelt with copy of invoice!! :lol: or didthey??

Found this on the Autotrader:

Photos (8)

2005 (05 reg) Coupe 76,000 miles Manual 3.5L Petrol 3 Doors, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, 76,000 miles, Yellow, MOT-03-2012, 3 Owners. HPI Clear, NUMBER 15 OF 176 MADE!! RARE CAR 300BHP, FULL NISSAN SERVICE HISTORY and recent cambelt with copy of invoice!! :lol: or didthey??

Very good :lol::lol:

Judging by some of the Nissan dealerships I've dealt with I wouldn't be surprised if they genuinely did try and fit a cambelt! If it's not a Micra they're stumped!

Unless its a performance centre. Alex f noble engineers seem very clued up

Judging by some of the Nissan dealerships I've dealt with I wouldn't be surprised if they genuinely did try and fit a cambelt! If it's not a Micra they're stumped!

Unless its a performance centre. Alex f noble engineers seem very clued up

True, I'm being unfair really, you get good and bad dealerships with any manufacturer and Nissan are no different.

True that. The guys that work on the gtrs etc are usually pretty clued up. Still won't take my car to them as labour rates are crazy. You can bargain though. I got my last service from them for 100 quid when I supplied my own parts.