Pay attention to the road...

coldel

Its part of the Safe Drive Stay Alive roadshows that police and education departments do in schools and with youth groups - - that's one of the least hard hitting videos that is used - some of the material is horrific but it does the job :shrug:

Natural selection. It's shocking to me that something as simple as "look where you are going" has to be drilled into some people. But shopping in ASDA shows that most people don't have any awareness or consideration and live in a magic bubble.

Edit: that reads like I think it's real video, I know it's not, but the fact you have to show graphically the consequences of not looking where you are going makes me despair. As some people are that stupid.

Natural selection. It's shocking to me that something as simple as "look where you are going" has to be drilled into some people. But shopping in ASDA shows that most people don't have any awareness or consideration and live in a magic bubble.

Edit: that reads like I think it's real video, I know it's not, but the fact you have to show graphically the consequences of not looking where you are going makes me despair. As some people are that stupid.

Well I'll be 100% honest. If I thought I'd see some good boobs I wouldn't look at the road either.

I'm ashamed to admit that but I think it's true.