Lowering spring advice

Mr mav

PM buster :thumbs:

I thought he had coilovers?

Ive got eibach as do a few other members, I dont have any pics but other people might post them up.

One thing is speed bumps are a no no. Your car will sit pretty low. On smooth road they are fantastic but they are a little jarring on uneven or bumpy roads, but mines is a JDM and I have cusco arbs :thumbs:

Hello

just after some advice really on getting a set of 30mm springs for my Z, ive got these in mind , http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/EIBACH-Pro-Ki ... 45f84fa129

just wondering if anyone has any reviews on them and pictures once fitted :thumbs:

thanks

I have these in stock and good to go same/next day :thumbs:

You have pm

Alex. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Inhabe to take great care with Eibach's - some speed bumps MUST be avoided, the lower flatter type are okay, and like Neil says multi level carparks can be troublesome. I have difficulties getting on my driveway. Boarding a ferry my a$$ cheeks clench awaiting a scrape. Great springs but for me just a tiny bit too low for UK roads.

Here's a couple of pics

IMG_5846.jpg

IMG_5815.jpg

I had Eibach Pro's on my RX8 and now have them on my 370, pics below, they are superb in terms of fixing excessive yaw roll and certainly increase handling ability. I never had to worry about speed bumps in the 8, but I now have to take that into account with the 370, which really surprised me!

I love 'em, along with the Eibach spacers (25mm), the stance is awesome :thumbs:

90377af2.jpg

5d2e9d13.jpg

56131e69.jpg

Come on guys! Too low? I been thinking Bout coil overs to make it lower!!!! Lol

I have kw v3's now and it's lower but spare an extra grand to keep your wheel allignment correct and it is now useless to go most places

• 1 month later...