Am I seeing things?

mike89

One of the big laughs on the original thread was the claim that it'll do 480 miles to a tank at 120mph :wacko:

It's stupid stuff like that that makes me doubt how well that work was done, someone willing to spout bullsh*t about one thing is probably willing to spout Bullsh*t about other things: 'yea mate, it's all been checked out and approved by VOSA/the AA/NASA and they said it was fine!'

DB

TBH if the seats and seatbelts have been fitted securely with correct mounting points I don't see whats so funny about this? I'd sooner fit 2 rear seats if I had kids than sell the car, can't see there being any leg room though?!

It looks absolutely awful... :doh:

Got to be as much room as a mk1 TT back seat!

I.e. none :lol:

My mum just bought a Mk1 TT and on the test drive the guy from the dealer was sitting sideways across the driver side back seat with his feet in the passenger side footwell. In fairness he was about 6'8" by the look of him, but i think Audi designed those seats for handbags rather than people.

DB