JTS 2007 Silvertone circuit: Zeds wanted for parade lap!

Removed

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What time are people planning on getting there, given the parade lap isn't until 2pm? Anyone staying over on the Saturday?

I was guessing on either a very early convoy down? If I'm going down in the morning, then will get there as early as possible and relax when there. Might take a scenic route over the tops if anyone wants to come......

Or a possible night stop?

Whats everyone up for? :D

Is it still possible to get in on the action for this? I'm tempted, just need to convince the missus :teeth:

You'd need to ask Steve....... suggest you PM him. I know he was trying to get hold of some more tickets etc for late shows......

Don't think you will get any track time, but will be able to get parked with us all and parade. But steve will confirm! :thumbs:

I was guessing on either a very early convoy down? If I'm going down in the morning, then will get there as early as possible and relax when there. Might take a scenic route over the tops if anyone wants to come......

it's silverstone mate not donington?

why do you want across the pennines when down the M6 then M1 will do? :wacko:

I know that mate, just that I used to do the Pennines route all the time when I used to work in Farnborough. Its easy where I am to go over the tops straight away and i friggin hate the M6, so even if it takes a while longer anytime avoiding our lovely countries crap motorways then I may well do it.....

will decide nearer the time. Obviously not as attractive to you lot that live near the M6.... but swings and roundabouts for me! :)

Is it still possible to get in on the action for this? I'm tempted, just need to convince the missus :teeth:

You'd need to ask Steve....... suggest you PM him. I know he was trying to get hold of some more tickets etc for late shows......

Don't think you will get any track time, but will be able to get parked with us all and parade. But steve will confirm! :thumbs:

Will do. Not fussed on track time, just want to be on the parade and parked with you guys :teeth:

I'll join you at J4 B)

I'll join you at J4 B)
We shall meet you too mate if i have the zed still, this rate, its looking like i will.

as early as possible :teeth:

Meaning? 8am?10am?11? :)

I got to JapFest at 8.15am and the missus wasnt too happy! Its about the same distance to Silverstone for me so would like to leave later if poss. Are we expecting to get large queues/delays?

will be looking to leave at around 7ish from manchester

So that'll be about 8:30 approx by the time you get to J4? :)

And time of arrival? Sorry I dont know how far it is from J4 :doh:

I would say Silverstone no more than an hour from J4 :thumbs: