White gtr

leodspider

I'm not sure I understand you :shrug:

Translation -

"whilst driving my 350z I happened across a White GTR number plate T5 J**. I proceeded to give chase to said motor vehicle in a 'fast and furious' type way but unfortunately I had neither the skill nor horse power required to keep up. I would like to make the point that my speed controller was set to eco mode but I doubt even on SP7 it would have made a difference."

Translation -

"whilst driving my 350z I happened across a White GTR number plate T5 J**. I proceeded to give chase to said motor vehicle in a 'fast and furious' type way but unfortunately I had neither the skill nor horse power required to keep up. I would like to make the point that my speed controller was set to eco mode but I doubt even on SP7 it would have made a difference."

:lol:

Translation -

:lol::lol::lol:

Basically what dave said, only I knew I didn't have enough power and it wasn't a fast and furious type way. The fact I was infront when he pulled past me at great speed showing me the thumbs up, I wanted to see if he was someone from the forum, as he kinda looked like Paul who owned the green 350z.

P.s judging by your comment dave, your saying if someone with great skill at driving could easily keep up with a car that would out pace alot of supercars?!?! Kudos to you!

whilst driving my 350z I happened across a White GTR number plate T5 J**. I proceeded to give chase to said motor vehicle in a 'fast and furious' type way but unfortunately I had neither the skill nor horse power required to keep up. I would like to make the point that my speed controller was set to eco mode but I doubt even on SP7 it would have made a difference."

:lol: Brilliant lol

Just curious as to why it would be someone from this forum? not that many people have upgraded to a 35 from here so the chances of them being a member are quite slim.

I've never understood why people post up R35 spotteds on a Z forum :wacko:

Translation -

:lol: I see, thank you :D

Basically what dave said, only I knew I didn't have enough power and it wasn't a fast and furious type way. The fact I was infront when he pulled past me at great speed showing me the thumbs up, I wanted to see if he was someone from the forum, as he kinda looked like Paul who owned the green 350z......

This all makes sense now mate :)

Having seen Ian's R34 move I'm not surprised you couldn't keep up with it :drive1

Took it on the chin mate, some people take every opportunity to take a dig, without realising most of the details, not seen you about what colours your car?

All tounge in cheek mate :p sorry I am an aquired taste, never personal I take the **** out of anyone and everyone given the chance :lol:

As for outrunning a GTR.... :surrender: