Japfest, Castle Combe May 12th 2012.

martinmac

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone going down fancy meeting in the midlands?!

What time you thinking of leaving? Because i'll be leaving Grimsby around 3am if were meeting up at Chippenham Premier Lodge at 7am as we did last year.

Not sure yet, may be travelling down the night before, still weighing up my options, a convoy would be good though :thumbs:

Well its still 3 months away so plenty of time to make your mind up if your going down the night before or not. But yeah a convoy sounds like a plan :teeth:

HHa, I'm thinking of just on a early morning drive, more fun that way :thumbs: def keen to join you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'll be attending again this year, i'll be up early again with a 480 mile round journey from Grimsby. Well worth it though!

I should be able to attend this, who do i see about tickets? And i would be able to convoy down with any of the grimsby lads!

I'll be attending again this year, i'll be up early again with a 480 mile round journey from Grimsby. Well worth it though!

I should be able to attend this, who do i see about tickets? And i would be able to convoy down with any of the grimsby lads!

Click on here viewtopic.php?f=57&t=55696 and pm martinmac, hopefully he still has some spare tickets. But you're more than welcome to join me on the drive down, if you can put up with leaving at 3am lol

I've pm'd Martinmac so fingers crossed he still has a couple of tickets spare. That won't be an issue though the girlfriend wants to come but don't think she realises it'll be that early a depature haha :lol: !

My girlfriend was up for coming along until i told her about the 3am leaving time then her tune changed haha, so thats why my mate is coming instead.

Z club purchased another 30 tickets which have now been sold so they have asked for more. I will let you know how it goes. At the moment everyone who has paid has a ticket. If we get any more I will post up. The main problem at the moment seems to be increasing the size of the stand.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know what the noise limits are for the track there on the day and more importantly if a K1 / rest OEM is likely to be too loud? :D If so it can wait til afterwards to be fitted!

edit: just found the limit for Castle Coombe is 100db(A) so time to see how loud the K1 is!

Edit: search and the answer will become clear! http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=36800&start=0

So we're in area C then. What time are most people planning to arrive? And what times are the track sessions?

thats the layout for 2011 :)

yep we have a special bit this year do we not :D

you on track this year bob ?

So we're in area C then. What time are most people planning to arrive? And what times are the track sessions?

thats the layout for 2011 :)

Lol I thought it was a bit early, they usually only release it a week before, oops explains why the ultimate car collection stand isn't on there which is what I was looking for lol