Any one elses steering wheel coming off in hand??

jumping350

Just wondered if it was just me but my steering wheel is like sticky rubber, and dependant on weather bits will apply them self to my hand at the end of a drive anyone else had this??

any spare steering wheels going round??

Sounds like some chemical or agent has got on it or was used to clean it and it's now disintegrating the material.

Me thinks it might need a good clean sir.

i think the whole steering wheel would start to disintigrate ,can clean and wipe it fine normally but like i say when temp drops goes all sticky.

Maybe your right chemical agent could be problem but its only on the top section of steering wheel sides bits are fine and that where i usually hold wheel.!!

im scared now :lol: no im not that sweaty at all!!its weird havent done loads of miles and normally smoth as normal but since got colder its got sticky on the top section of steering wheel
:scare:

What have you been up to in your Zed................ :blush::p

Now that would be telling :p

haha dogging gets mentioned a lot on here interesting ......... :lol::lol:

dont even thinks its possible in the zed anyway, looks like new steering wheel then and some wicker gloves hope its not a mission to change over i quite like the ones with the orange leather bit at bottom would match my seats

dont even thinks its possible in the zed anyway, looks like new steering wheel then and some wicker gloves hope its not a mission to change over i quite like the ones with the orange leather bit at bottom would match my seats

Yea, and its normally Neil that brings it up :lol:

:pmzmanalex: or R35LEE for a replacement :thumbs:

Dogging is possible in a Zed :thumbs:

:lol::lol: There all coming out now!!! :thumbs:

:lol::lol::lol:

It is possible for a session in a zed haha. Not dogging though, that will require the doors and boot to be open probably :p