Front end...

coldel

...finally got it sorted, that dented fly encrusted stone chipped bumper sorted...with a tweek or two ;) Looks much better up close and personal than it does on this photo - super job again Taras (RT Performance) :thumbs:

FrontBumperSmall.jpg

Oh and a slam panel from the kind folk on here (it does have the forum name etched on it although the photo isnt that great!) :yahoo: bling that engine bay baby

PanelSmall.jpg

EngineSmall.jpg

There is a sticky somewhere on the forum about the alu slam panels, look B) got mine within days with my number plate etched on it :thumbs:

What is a shame is that I had to put a number plate on the front really it looks great without it :surrender:

Photo0039.jpg

Bodywork is looking real nice Col, although that slam panel looks real good for me it's missing the air duct on the right hand side, to help maintain airflow for the air intake. It's a real shame cos I think they look really good, but really need that air control thing otherwise I'd buy one.