Trossachs - 2011 Hoon - Richard Wilson

Ebized

Last night night on BBC 4 - here on iplayer

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Trossachs/

Jump to 13.30 - shows where those on the way to the Hoon was going to stop for lunch at the Brig O'Turk (but closed :doh: ) and then onto the Dukes Pass - but he went the wrong way :lol: Nice Bentley he had to use though, at his snail's pace.

I just love that Pass in the ZED with its 92 bends :drive1

I have never seen Colin soooo pumped!!! I was following him this year, when we stopped :drive1:drive1 he sprung out of the car and was double fist punching the air :lol: I think he may have enjoyed himself, not sure about June though :wacko:

All I remember is lots of bends and Amanda making me slow down just before that photo as she felt sick :lol: Was good fun that road :drive1

I have never seen Colin soooo pumped!!! I was following him this year, when we stopped :drive1:drive1 he sprung out of the car and was double fist punching the air :lol: I think he may have enjoyed himself, not sure about June though :wacko:

And I had been waiting 5 minutes for you to appear :p

Guess Joy was having 40 winks again :lol:

:lol::lol:

And I had been waiting 5 minutes for you to appear :p

Guess Joy was having 40 winks again :lol:

That castle/stately home is very cool. B)

All us scots live in homes like than y'know ;)

One this Scotland is the best for is the roads. I regularly drive these roads as I work as far north as Thurso and across the entire waist of Scotland. I have some vids I recorded to post up but never get round to doing it as I'm lazy.

I will put some videos up once I'm home from preston on friday.

Tea :lol:

There you go Ken as we know you like your tea ;)

.......and gallons of it :scare::lol:

P1000968.jpg

English invading party at the Boathouse :boxing::teeth:

oh, for those who want faces to usernames, going round clockwise:

me; Graham(glrnet) and Joy; Will (will350z); Andrew(AK350z) and Fran; Darren (Darren-B); June (my +1); Steph (Double Dee and Darren's +1) and last but not least Ken (Ken)